Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Jordan - 5th Grade Graduations

Okay.. 2 more days until the last day of school!!! I am so excited! But there is a farewell tomorrow... so I'm wishing myself good luck. I'm saying this because my mother is going to be there, for the farewell and portfolio night! And she is also coming to hear me, and the rest of the entire 5th grade students in my school! Now she knows I get nervous when there is people around me staring at my very eyes. I had a D. A. R. E. program ceremony in May, and when I sang in front of millions of people and cried! I have no clue why I did it... I just felt like I had to do it.  Here is where the good news and bad news about graduating elementary school...

Good News
  1. You get excited about leaving elementary school
  2. You get a great experience for what you have learned over the past few years
  3. You wanna get school and the 5th grade farewell over with
  4. Eventually school is over with and you get months of fun!!!

Bad News
  1. Some people ( like me ) get nervous and start to panic
  2. On portfolio night you have to show your parents all of your work starting from September
So... now that you heard my good and bad  news... I don't wanna go to school tomorrow!!!!!!
                                                   
                                Why me??

2 comments:

  1. I'm SUPREMELY confident that you'll have a great time on your last days at Lowes and will do a SUPER job in middle school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are AWESOME!

    I enjoyed reading your portfolio and getting the chance to share your favorite things in school. 5th grade is special because you to meet new friends, try different things, and learn even more!

    Always remember --- you are the best self you can be when you try and smile! Your smile lights up a room, an your laughter brings out the best in you.

    I am confident you will do GREAT in middle school!

    ReplyDelete