Sunday, May 23, 2010

Peeled

I've talked about books, but I haven't talked about wisdom or journalism. I like to journalize because I like to take notes, and type (like I am now). What gave me this idea is a book called Peeled. This book is about a girl named Hidly Biddle, who peels for the truth. My favorite part in the story is when a house falls apart in half! Of course you don’t know what I’m talking about, because some of you haven’t read this book before. And for the people who have read this book, don’t give away the ending!

Peeled

1 comment:

  1. How awesome is it to know that my daughter enjoys reading and writing as much as I do. Keep up the good work, and maybe you can have a few friends follow your blog. You never know, they, too may be inspired to write a blog themselves, and you would be a role model for many other girls to share and grow with --hum!

    This sounds like a really good book. I wonder what are the 3 top things you like best about the novel and story?

    ReplyDelete