Thursday, May 27, 2010

Me, Myself & I

I am very much like a tom-boy,because I don't like "girly girl toys" any more because I am going into 6th grade next year. I don't like princesses, unicorns and fairy tales anymore.  And I don't like stuffed animals like I used to either. I like to wear clothes that boys usually wear(sometimes) like; a t-shirt,shorts, and sneakers, or a t-shirt, jeans and sandals. And also I'm starting to "play" with electronics, and action figures more, and also studying harder. Me. Sometimes I  dress and act like a tom-boy, and sometimes I'm just me. Like... I put on a dress or a sundress for church sometimes( only if i have to...), and I wear make up, earrings, and lipstick, lip gloss, and chap stick sometimes too.(Usually for a certain occasion, like a party or something like that....) That is totally not  on the "tom-boy side."  Myself. I always try to be myself. You know, it's always so difficult to find the right friend. The friend(s) you have now might only like you because you have something they want or jealous about. A true friend is a person you trust, and tells the truth, not a liar who you don't feel good about hanging out with. So ask your friend(s) this: Are you my true friend? Do you know me from who I really am? You'd be surprised what they( as your friends) would say. Always be yourself, no matter what!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. You are amazing daughter -- challenging but beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said, " Be yourself no matter what!" Today, I learned a lot that I didn't know, like you prefer to wear t-shirts, jeans, shorts instead of dresses and skirts. Now, I know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the picture of you ---awesome!

    ReplyDelete