Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Next Book

Indigo's StarRight now, I'm reading Indigo*s star. In the last blog I was reading : Saffy's Angel. I predict Indigo will have another great adventure, but this time he's searching not an angel for saffron , He's searching for some thing else.
I think you just predicted what the book is about, but just read the book anyway. The reason I'm telling you to read these great books, is because I'm in a book club. Book clubs are awesome,especially  for the people who like to read.

1 comment:

  1. Being apart of a book club is great for three (3) reasons: 1) Read awesome books, 2) Share your thoughts and ideas w/ friends, and, 3) Learn to read and get to know different types of writing!

    As a future author yourself, I'm sure you will learn a lot from being apart of your book club. Maybe one day you will pass the tradition on to your daughter or son.

    ReplyDelete